Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st Kill of The Year

Being the hornball that i am and being 13 hours from home, any kill to me is a good kill. It's about 2months into the season and i have yet to get domed,handy, nor laid yet. Big time slump. My billets go out of town for my billet brothers hockey tournament, there gone till sunday we have a home in a home friday satruday, they left on thursday. So Saturday i decide to have the boys over and a big weekend split to keep us in first place. Call up the HS broadies and a few college ones who decided to bring some tool bag guys, which are fighter laid the law and kicked them out before he was gunna dummy them up. Back to the goods though. Havnt gotten any in 2 months i decided to go straight for a swamp donkey I could care less, i was gordon bombayed at the time and wanted pussy, and as we all know pussy is pussy. The guys are ribbing me about it the whole night thinking i should go for this Sarah girl who had a crush on me, wll hanging with her a few times before shes prude and like i said didnt feel like working for it. About 2 hours go bye i decide to take her in my room, a teamate of mine is in there which is fine with me good for him ya know so i take her to the nearest room the bathroom, drop my pants sit her upright on the sink and just pump her. Little did i know I didnt close the door another teamate rolls in who has to piss, funniest kid on are team I might add never played but a complete beauty in my eyes, As hes pissing hes squeezing her tits and smacking her ass and wants in on the action doesnt leave, so i finish he jumps in on her, i pull a complete dick move find are captain tell him whats going on captain catches a glimpse of him banging the swapper. Eventually Monday praccy rolls around and he gets fined and i did not. To this day me and the kid are still best friends and still Make swamp donkeys feel good about themselves.Location New York

No comments:

Post a Comment