Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ski Hill Robbery

So I had just broken up with my girlfriend of 8 months and decided that I wanted to have an epic night with the boys, so it all started at about 1130 in the afternoon at my buddies house. We were all a bit poor seeing as we played junior hockey for a living, so we head down to the liquor store to pick up some cheap booze… and the cheapest thing there was baby duck champagne. So we each picked up about 2 or 3 huge bottle of this shit and go back to the house and just start crushing them! We were pretty hammered later on and decided we wanted to do something so me and 3 of my best buds raid his moms liquor cabinet and find a bottle of southern comfort and vodka and decide were gonna go up to the ski hill to sneak into the year round heated pool. So we get there after slamin back some serious booze and hop this fence to get in and were swimming around for a bit but I get bored and see that they left the pro shop open so the genius I am decide to grab a buddy and go in to steal some shit… we get about 2 feet in the store and the alarm goes off louder than fuck… my 2 buddies in the pool jump out and over the fence but the other dude cant get the fuck over the fence and im to drunk to give him a boost so I say fuck it and kick down the fence and we run over and have to hide in the bushes for like 30 mins to wait till the cops go away… we finally all meet back up at the car and are fucking shitting our pants that we almost got busted. So we end up crushing the rest of the bottles on the way home drunk out of our minds and have a great fucking night. LOCATION: BCHL

No comments:

Post a Comment