Monday, August 3, 2009

Scuba Steve

It was a hot humid summer night and training camp was approaching and just got done with our alumni golf tournament. I was hanging out with this girl at her family bbq, and being the local celebrity that I was. The father was just loving me. Little did he know while we were talking about cars and hockey I was thinking about busting a massive load upon his daughters face. As the night went on many beers and tequila were being consumed and sexual tension between my cock and her face were approaching rapidly. She wanted it and in order to get away from the fam. She insisted on me teaching her to shoot a puck around the corner on her little bro’s street hockey net. But we both full well knew she had no attentions of learning she just wanted a little pre game warm up with some finger blast action. It was short warm up I didn’t want her father coming around the corner and seeing his little sweetheart in this unflattering position. So afterwards we found ourselves canoodling in the hot tub. The family was inside. One thing led to another and she started going down on me in the hot tub. I was in state of mind of nothing but pleasure. Then out of the dark here comes her little brother. Asking where his older sister was. As her lips were wrapped around my dick under water. I had no choice but to hold her down. She starts grabbing struggling to get some air. As I try and convince her brother that his sis was upstairs. He leaves just in the nick of time for his sis to come up for air. She was truly rattled but was a trooper and finished her job. LOCATION:TEXAS

No comments:

Post a Comment