Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a Mess

Playoff time… Last game of our home stand. Decided to head out to a party in the country. This was a real treat. Everyone from our team was being a bunch of bitches and decided to stay in for the night. Only about 5 of us and a couple health’s decided to roll on over for the shindig. The girl having it was this broad I’ve been slowly but surely trying to get after. Knowing that most guys on the team were after her, I was trying to stay incognito about the whole ordeal.... All of us roll in together. What do I see, some sloppy bitches dancing on a table. Well shit this is what I’m talking about. We all get our fair share of lap dances. But the girl I’ve been trying to get with gets on me and starts giving me some sort of lap dance? I dunno it was horrible. I was hoping she was going to serve her self a one way ticket to pound town. But not tonight. Shit would go far down south. We ended up going in this bathroom. I try to get some head, but ended up getting a little dry handy. Did i get off ?? no... She ends up getting on top of me while I’m sitting on the toilet seat, how classy eh? Oh hells yes it is!… We start making out and I’m just messing around down stairs, she kept on doing this obnoxious grinding on me. Well now she stands up, and my fingers have this thick paste feeling, I look down and look at her inner thigh….. WTF!!! Blood. ..Come to find out she was using my nice new Calvin Klein dress shirt as a rag and my fingers as tampons. LOCATION: VANCOUVER

No comments:

Post a Comment