Saturday, August 8, 2009

Battle Wounds

First time our team was together. We had a little retreat for some team bonding. We were supposed to leave our cell phones at home but no way. I just got this girls number a few days before and I really liked her. I was a young one on the team. 91 birth year, and there were 3 others. We bonded the fastest because of age and decided to shack up in the tent together. There were no coaches on the trip so it was pretty much a anything goes type of deal.. Well about 3 am I get a text from the girl saying to come over . She was smoking. One of the local figure skaters we saw at the rink, watched before practice. and all of the older guys wanted to tap it but she wouldn’t give them a chance. But she was giving me one. She tells me to come over and I freak out. This was my one time to show what I got and I didn’t want to fuck it up. I tell one of the other 91’s and he came up with the best idea, He said “ we will sneak down about a mile to my car and leave until morning”, So we all take off. We get to her house which was only 45 minutes away. For us to take this trip I better of been getting laid. Well even better we all get pussy.. She didn’t waste time. We go around the corner and I tell her how I snuck out for her and she thought it was the cutest thing and kissed me. I took the initiative to keep making out with her. I tried to fuck her standing up but it wasn’t working, so I tell her to bend over beside the bushes but that wasn’t working either. So we get in this weird position where I’m fingering her from the back and she is giving me like a reverse hand job. A DRY hand job. One of the most painful things of my life. I end up busting all over her sweat pants…. I didn’t tell her.. So we go back to the truck and one of my friends from the U.P straight up asks “you going to suck some dick or what”.. She replies. Dunno… as soon as she turns around my other team mate has his pants down and dick out, she looks to the left another dick just hanging down and then she looks back to the front and another dick just hangin and swangin. Putting 3 dicks in front of a girls is like a kid in a candy shop. You have to grab one or try out all of them because they are all just so different. She starts sucking off my buddy while giving 2 hand jobs. Just doing work… I was watching. Knowing that my cock had been beat off to death.. She switches off back and forth.. My team mate decided to get behind and start blasting away at the meat curtains. Well he had never fingered a girl before. Being that we are all 16 this was his first time.. As she is in deep concentration giving handys he slips his fingers in her pussy???? NOPE, her face turns into a look of concern and disbelief… 2 fingers strait in her ass. Playtime was now over. She does a little doggy yelp and takes the 2 fingers out her ass and goes inside. After a little bit of confrontation of course… We head back to camp. The vets and older rocks are just sitting waiting for us. The captain asked it better of been for something good. We tell him the story and he didn’t believe us. Because all of them had been after that pussy for a while and now youngest kids on the team got after that pussy wasn’t believable…. Well now there was only one thing to do PROVE IT. I pull my pants down, and my buddy sticks his 2 fingers in his face. My cock looked like I was skateboarding , fell, and got road rash, and his fingers….. Well lets just say the sent told the rest of the story in convincingly fashion. LOCATION: ONTARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment