Saturday, August 1, 2009

Knockin The Skates

After rockin out my 9k’s till they were near death. Mom and pops sent me a brand new pair of 9k’s well after pracky. I got them heat molded and brought them home and into my room. Well this little philly I've been seeing for a few weeks came over for the nightly slay sess. Well anyways I felt like changing it up a bit so before we start going at it I took my skates laced them up like it’s a Saturday night home game, however this was tricky little move. I recommend this move to everyone. It felt like I broke my skates in without the pain, it was all great until she moved to reverse cowgirl and saw the steel from my skates gleaming in the moon light, but being the winner she was she didn’t let it distract her from the job at hand. LOCATION: NAHL

No comments:

Post a Comment