Saturday, August 8, 2009

Night in Paris

So one hammered night my buddy and I decide we are gonna bang this donkey "Paris" style. We have both fucked her before, so we think she will be down for it, so as the night goes by my buddy and her head up to my room. He looks back at me and gives me a head nod. So I follow them up there and as soon as they shut the door i opened it up and went it. She was sitting there fully dressed and he was naked. They were making out when all of a sudden She grabs me and takes off my belt. We both looked at each other and thought to ourselves this bitch wants it more then we do. We get her on her hands and knees and she is suckin me off while my buddy in nailing her from behind, and we started the legit Eiffel Tower. We had both our hands up high fiving, meanwhile she didnt realize what we were doing. She looked up at me and was like what are you doing? I just say " Just putting my hands on the ceiling to get balance." She is just like ok and goes back to her job, so we end up swapping her around numerous times banging her like the farm animal she was. After it was all said and done she started crying. It probably was because we kicked her ass out and called it a night. LOCATION: ALASKA

No comments:

Post a Comment