Monday, August 3, 2009

Cards, Dice, and Taxi Cab

We just got paid and wanted to head out and spend a little money. I play in the Coast and temptation is just breathing around us in Vegas. We start at the house with a some of the boys getting hammered and drinking some BL limes. Driving was not an option so we call over a taxi and get the night going for a RAGETASTIC night.. We stroll on into old Las Vegas. Feeling like straight ballers and acting like we ran show knowing we are the only pro team in town. A buddy of ours loved to play craps so we hit up the tables, not knowing what the fuck I was doing. We each have 2,000. All of us hoping to double up. Knowing we play in the coast and don’t get paid shit... Not knowing what I was doing I decide to get 1,000 in chips. While playing the field. If u all know, playing the field is the dumbest bet. U either hit the number or u loose your money. I end up loosing 1,000 with in 30 minutes. Along with my other buddies who win 500. We decided to get the fuck out and head to the strip where the rich folk were and play some poker. All of us decide poker is what he had the best chance at. I mean shit, that’s all we do on the road and played on buses in Jr’s. We sit at this table that had a dude wearing a gay ass hockey jersey, and one other guy. Thinking we were going to just hustle the table was a mistake. We end up loosing everything we had in a matter of 2 hours. Who the fuck did we just play?? Some dude named Daniel Negreanu (look him up). We ended up finding out he runs Vegas more that we ever will. So now we have no ride back home.. Well shit what do we do.. Taxi cab?? I guess so. We flag one down and hop in. All of us are looking around like wtf are we going to do. No money. Well the teenager in me gets this brilliant idea. So I text the boys. They all look at me with a little bit of worry.. I say follow my lead. We get back to our complex and I tell the taxi cab driver to let us out at this park. We all get out and everyone looks at me.. I take off running through the park like a sprinter, and everyone scatters like a bunch of little Mexicans… We learned 3 things that night. Dice and Cards don’t give a fuck who you are… Oh and we just lost a combined $14,000. LOCATION: NEVADA

No comments:

Post a Comment