Friday, August 7, 2009

PACKIN BOMBS

Packin bombs with the boys in the locker room after a summer skate. I strike up the idea to call the dirty bird of the town and tell the boys I want to put a show on for them. A couple texts later she is as down as ever. We get back to my buddies place to set up the "studio". Fully decked out with 2 futons one in the couch mode one in the sleeper position with a spot light shining over both. I bring her back to the "studio" she knows its business time pushes me on the couch rips my pants off starts dome rockin me while I am givin the boys the ol' thumbs up. Little do I know 2 of them are behind the couch looking over my shoulder give me a tap on the head and go back down. Then end up pounding her for a disappointing 5 minute showing on the field but still gave them a good show. We get in the car to get her home. My buddy that was behind the couch texts her and she starts balling. I ask her whats wrong and she tells me she saw a head behind the couch when we were leaving and the text confirmed that. LOCATION: WISCONSIN

1 comment:

  1. Atta boy gettin work done in apartment 1A. I was not a witness but Im glad to hear someone there is willing to pick up the briefcase and get it done.

    ReplyDelete