Monday, August 3, 2009

Sneaky Daughter

I was playing hockey over seas at the time and when I got back the season had already started. When I got back into town there was lack of support from the billets, and there were no more billets at the time. So my coach decided to take me in and let me live at his place for a couple weeks. His family was cool, along with his gorgeous blonde daughter who just screamed FUCK ME!! every time I looked at her.. She was a cool girl. Always talking to me. So I though she was the good girl type. Well one day I come home and the mom asks me if I wanted to go watch her nephews hockey game, because the only way her daughter would go was if I went. Of course I say yes. We sit down and the daughter and I start talking, she asks for my number. As soon as I give it to her I get a text in a matter of seconds. We start off with small talk… Obviously she’s texting me because we are about to talk about something we aren’t supposed to. Being Rico Suave, I say I herd from a younger team mate that you were a bad kisser. Which wasn’t true.. She t bombs me back with “ Well kissing isn’t my forte” and I ask what is and she said “ Fucking and sucking dick”.. Well fuck now we are talking.. I keep on looking over at coach and just laughing. He , not knowing his daughter was a little whore… we get back to the house and we are texting back and forth. I talked to my buddy online asking for advice. He was playing college hockey in Colorado Springs at the time.. He tells me do the damn thang.. As soon as that happens I text her saying “ we should get alone sometime” she tells me to sneak in her room. Well I didn’t want to get caught in her room. I rather have it the other way. So I just say “ listen, I don’t wanna get caught, I rather be able to blame everything on u. He wont be that mad at me in that case”. I was hoping she would come in that night. She didn’t…. Next night at dinner she sits across the table from me, and she is just smiling at me and rubbing my leg. I couldn’t help but laugh. Her dad asked whats the matter. I didn’t say anything… I’m laying in bet its almost 2 am. 15 minutes roll by and I’m pretty much asleep. I hear my door open and my sheets pull of me. I look over and its her. Naked under a long t shirt. She hops on top and we start fucking. She was a wild one. Must I add the parents room was straight across the hall way.. We switch positions and she started to scream heavily. I shoved her face straight into the pillow and held it there. She kept on trying to breath but I was too busy. I couldn’t risk her getting me caught. I finally let her up and by that time I was finished. I ended busting on the back of her long black shirt.. 4 days go by , Its time for the weekly washing of the clothes.. Coach starts yelling at his daughter. What the hell happened?? You ruined my work out shirt!!! LOCATION: ONTARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment