Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gasping For Air

After hooking up with girl for a few weeks. I knew she was down to get freaky. But I wanted to bring it out of her without freaking her out. Well one night after a tumble in the sheets. I ask “Is there anything you wanna do we haven’t tried.” and straight out of left field she goes yes I want you to choke me. I lay back in shock and I’m just completely blown away. What came out this hot little thangs mouth. She wanted me to choke her. Well I thought about it for a few days after a little team party. We start getting at it, and I was like fuck it, when in Rome. So I take my hand and put it to her neck like im her pimp. And she starts gasping for air. I'm freak out. last thing I need is to be caught with a dead girl in my bed. The thought of trying to explain to my billets why there is a dead girl in my bed. Plays back in my head again and again. But this little lady to my amazement tells me to choke her harder. Who I am not to grant this girl her wish?? So I start choking her like im Freddy Krueger. Throw all caution to wind. This act made me last longer then I ever have in my entire life probably because I was truly worried about murder. But after, this girl acted like she just ate about a handful of ecstasy pills. LOCATION: MINNESOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment