Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Milfs,Cops and White Socks

Early in the season I was dating a girl from the city I was playing in. and her little friend was having her 18 year b day party. So me and few of the boys crashed it looking for new tail. Two of the 4 took off to bang some tail. While me and my roommate sat back and held down the fort. I was running around and I got introduced to the mother while she was just getting sloshed. She was far from good looking. But she wanted dick. She asked me if I was model I told her no I play hockey. She then goes off and tells me how she knows a lot of people and has a lot of pull .But all she wants to do is fuck. My roommate came in when he heard all she wants to do was fuck and he had all the intention in the world on taking her down. So I let him be and wheel and I got try to find some other ass… half hour later he comes to me saying I need to get him upstairs in 15 minutes to meet the mom. Well as we try to walk upstairs some kid with beer muscles approaches us telling us we weren’t allowed upstairs. I let him know if he didn’t shit was going to get ugly. We go upstairs and #6 goes to the left to finish the mission at hand and while I wonder around the house seeing if there was anything worth stealing…. Nothing to steal…. While being bored I was waiting on the other 2 to come back. When they come back they find me in the upstairs hallway asking me where my roommate is. I whisper “he’s fucking the mom” right when I finish my statement a door opens, it’s the mom’s 14 year old son. My buddy proceeds to repeat my statement and loud enough for him to hear The son storms towards his mothers room , opens the door, slams it shut ,and screams “not again ,fuck, not again” .. Till this day I will never forget that statement .. My team mate tries to calm him down and tells him its not what it looks like and no one is in there. We re open the door and find the mom by herself. We look around the room and the back balcony door is open with the drapes swaying in the wind. We look at each other in awe…. Where is my roommate? We go downstairs, and by this time the cops were there breaking up the party. So we go outside and sit in our car, thinking to ourselves “ where the fuck did he go” at that time we hear a cop yelling “ Put your clothes on son, or turn around and keep running” We turn around ourselves and look who it was, good old number 6. Skipping back down the street in nothing but white socks and a smile. LOCATION:Massachusetts

No comments:

Post a Comment